For a number of years I have been involved with a place called Sunbeam Boys Home in southern Jamaica. The 36+ boys who live at Sunbeam come from backgrounds of abuse, neglect, poverty and homelessness but find a safe and hopeful alternative to their past at this home. This Sunday, I'm returning to Sunbeam for my fifth visit. I am looking forward to seeing the boys and staff and working in The Learning Center (a school that opened at Sunbeam within the last couple of years). Of course, I'm also eager to take lots of pictures. Here are some of my favorite shots from the past four years.
The oranges in Jamaica are green!
The ocean sure looks inviting after what seems like one of the longest and coldest winters we've had in Minnesota!
On these pages you can see some recent work and read about what one half of Lemon Lime Studios has been up to lately. Check back for updates and feel free to contact me with feedback - I would love to hear from you.
Be sure to visit Emily's blog, too! You'll find the link listed below.
No comments:
Post a Comment