Stephanie has such a fun personality. I had a great time taking her senior pictures recently. We started in her grandma's beautiful backyard - I can't remember the last time I saw so many gorgeous flowers in one place. Then, we ventured to an outdoor pool. Stephanie is the captain of her swim team, so she was eager to jump in the pool (literally) for some shots. Good luck with your senior year, Stephanie!
There was some definite monkey business happening behind me at this point. You'll have to ask Stephanie's mom and grandma about that one...
On these pages you can see some recent work and read about what one half of Lemon Lime Studios has been up to lately. Check back for updates and feel free to contact me with feedback - I would love to hear from you.
Be sure to visit Emily's blog, too! You'll find the link listed below.
No comments:
Post a Comment