I took pictures of Brady and Cullen not too long ago at Como Park in Saint Paul. What a great place for an afternoon of pictures. A highlight of this photo shoot was taking pictures of these two boys while riding a carousel. Although my stomach might not be able to handle this task all too often (I was turned around backwards on a horse while taking pictures!), it was lots of fun and a new photography challenge for me. Here are some samples from the day...
I think we can conclude that Cullen wasn't too sure about the carousel ride...
On these pages you can see some recent work and read about what one half of Lemon Lime Studios has been up to lately. Check back for updates and feel free to contact me with feedback - I would love to hear from you.
Be sure to visit Emily's blog, too! You'll find the link listed below.
No comments:
Post a Comment