6.15.2008

Simeon and Brianne

Simeon and Brianne got married a little over a week ago. They will be my siblings-in-law once I get married to Brandon in August. They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony (once the tornado warning passed in the early afternoon, of course!) I feel blessed to be marrying into this incredible family. Here are some shots from the day...

Beatiful bride!

Handsome groom!

The bridesmaids running for shelter once we heard about the tornado warning. This doesn't happen at just any wedding:














My new family!







Dedicated photographer. I'm proud to say this is my husband to be!




Instead of the traditional glass tapping during the reception, Brianne and Simeon requested that anyone who wanted them to kiss had to hula hoop for a minimum of 15 seconds. There was some fierce competition!






2 comments:

Jill Skaaland said...

What beautiful pictures, you are a talented photographer -- I was sent her by my longtime friend, your future mom-in-law! I have known Gail since 7th grade and she is a very special person. Good luck with your own upcoming wedding!

Molly Engstrom Otte said...

Thanks, Jill. You're so nice! You're right, I'm lucky to have a great mom-in-law to be!